Monday, May 3, 2010

Dream 034-037: Deep into Dream City

034: (Dream Seed) at last! I'm sure I dreamed about high school. The parking lot was filled with dark cars. I even thought at one point "Maybe I should just do 5-years of high school?"

It may have been around graduation time. I don't really remember seeing any familiar people from school. I sorta remember a student being lynched in the parking lot.

035:
I was talking to Emily. She was sitting at a (desktop) computer outdoors! She had makeup on and looked very Gothic. It looked like she was browsing through menus (online). I was sitting on the ground. She seemed slightly sad.

036: I was in a bar/pub by myself. The place was crowded. I waded through the crowd towards the bar at its center. Steff and another tall blond guy were asking a girl - who looked like a more attractive version of Holly! (A girl who was my best friend for a short period of 3rd grade, and who by coincidence transferred to my high school. We were never friends after a fallout we had in the 3rd grade however. I was floored she was in any dream or thought whatsoever...) "How much for a blow job?"

Just then, I walked up to Steff and greeted him and his friend. He seemed mildly surprised to see me and mildly happy. The bar/pub was in a made up city that was a cross between Downtown SF and Brighton England (where my friend Steff was from). I've dreamed about it before.

Much later in the dream, I was thrown in prison. A dirty, filthy, farm animal hangout/barn-like place. I looked around a bit, then other prisoners appeared. One of the prisoners appeared to be the lynched student from earlier(!), covered with scars and scabs all over him. The guards that appeared were releasing him. I recall thinking at that point: "I only have to make it 30-days in here. Then they'll let me go like him..."

Note: I have never been arrested, or sent to prison. I have no interest in prison stories, fictional or otherwise. No abnormal fear or dread of prison, and no contact with anyone who has been to prison.

My second record of a familiar dream city. Downtown San Fransisco mixed with Brighton. This is likely part of the same location visited in Dream 031


037: I just recalled another dream fragment. I get the feeling I was at Tanforan shopping mall. But there were tables setup on the second floor near the escalators. I was walking by myself. I spotted Fey (ex-girlfriend I had contact with a few years prior to this dream and had rarely thought of since), she spotted me. She was sitting with another woman, a brunette.

She smiled from afar, I smiled back and she had a look like "Oh see, I got that man! He wants me." I felt slightly uncomfortable with her expression. I didn't stop to talk to her. Her look didn't change either. She just looked at her friend (with the same expression). She was overweight. Pear shaped. I didn't feel sexual attraction towards her (like usual).

Note: There were no tables set up by the 2nd floor escalators at Tanforan in those days. There are a few there now, and an Orange Julius/Dairy Queen also. Also see Dream 067 & Lucid Animals at DreamViews.com.

-January 7, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment