Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dream 026-027: World Command Center (Lucid #3), Nightclub Bust

026: (Lucid #3) I was in a control room, or the command center of the entire world. I could look down at it like a map from a video game. I could physically fly from place-to-place. Little orange dots marked the cities.

At some point the Borg (Star Trek's galactic villains) got involved. I would fly from place-to-place talking with people. I realized at one point, this is a dream! I looked around to see if people were still behaving as if it were real. And they were, so I went about the business of saving the world.

The lands and the sea looked like tropical islands. At one point I could see great quantities of pollution filling the air, rising in the atmosphere swishing and swirling into the perfect air.

I went to where my Dad was and family was gathering. I put on a silk shirt I felt like I had left at Grandma's house (at Christmas). I told my Dad that it was too much work to save the world from assimilation. And that I was just going to let it be taken over. My Dad wanted me to save it of course. I remember watching time lapse of water rushing into San Francisco, eroding away the layers of rock and land at its foundation.

Note: One of the most epic and memorable dreams of my life. I do not remember ever directly performing any deeds to "save the world." I don't remember fighting the Borg directly. I only remember flying around to "crisis zones" and talking with people there.

The most enterprising element to the dream was being able to seamlessly interact with the world map. I still remember the spectacular vistas while flying. Flight speed and control were perfect, easy, and extremely rapid.

I most likely flew away from encounters with the Borg. I vaguely recall seeing them set down on one of the smaller islands in the ocean. I landed on a nearby island to speak with a native there about it. I was absolutely thrilled by the sense of speed, scope, and casual power in this dream. It lasted at least 10-15 minutes.


027: I was at a dance or nightclub. I was hanging out with the Joe and this Hispanic thug dude. I was walking around the place, music playing that was maybe my alarm clock. Then the guy I was hanging out with said "Oh shit the cops are here!"

I looked around for them and saw them standing way off to one side.

I decided the best way for me to avoid getting involved was to go dance on the dance floor. So I went downstairs to the sunken dance floor or gym. The women were wearing white skirts with white stockings. The men were in black. I started to shuffle to go into a break dancing move(!) when the real life phone woke me up.

Note: This was borderline a dream seed. I kept inching closer towards the objective of "traveling back in time" to high school. Tropical islands were another dream seed location I had difficulty with.

-December 26, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment