Monday, May 3, 2010

Dream 032-033: Vaction with Estranged Friends

032: I recall being at a cabin with Katie, Fred, Molly, and Emily. I know there was some cool drama in the attic during this dream but I don't recall any of that in detail. I do distinctly recall us all getting ready to go. Getting our stuff packed.

The house was two stories with a yellow painted interior. I remember walking down the stairs, flirting with Molly, and grabbing Emily's hand.

Note: My Mother and I used to go on vacation with them to a house near the Russian River. It had been over 5-years since we had vacationed together. Katie was my Mom's close friend since childhood. Why she appears so often in these records is mind boggling for me. There is no apparent reason for it, that I am aware of, whatsoever.

On the other hand, they had the only attic I entered as a child and still clearly recollect today.

I have probably had dreams about their attic since before I was 10-years old. Nothing of great interest ever occurred there in real life. Molly and I use to play there once in a while. In "dreamland" I strongly suspect it's a location of olden suppressed dream experiences. Although I only consciously remember glimpses of it.


033:
I vaguely recall meeting up with Daric in a dream. He was sleeping close to a digital alarm clock.

Note: Daric and Joe were my best friends, and a regular part of my daily life at the time of this writing. Both lived close by in the same city. Yet, this is the first time Daric appears in the dream records, and Joe appears as sort of an extra in only two dreams before this.

Sleeping next to a digital alarm clock is exactly what I was doing throughout many of these experiments and records.


-January 6, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment