Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dream 038-039: Gun Play & Failed Reality Test

038: I had a handgun, black. I was walking around (a house) and pointing it a lot (like a cop movie). I searched through some closet/cubby hole, but found nothing. Then felt cautious enough to point the gun into the closet. I recall thinking "That was a lame thing for me to do."

Why that one moment is the only part I recall is bizarre to me. It wasn't the most eventful, interesting, challenging, or scenic. If anything it was one of the least interesting moments, and not the last moment at that. I'm sure the dream went on for at least a minute longer.

Note: On the surface a throw away dream, but I still remember it to this day. I vaguely recollect finding a woman in a rocking chair in a living room area next. This brief fragment has the air of one of my nightmares in the resolution phase.

039: At one time last night, or two, I dreamed that the reality tester button on the Nova Dreamer had fallen out of the mask!

Note: Dream 039 is the first to include a possible false awakening. Only, I never remembered waking up, only dreaming that the button had fallen out. It reminds me of dreams in which I found cash. When I woke up, I briefly looked around realizing of course, it was all a dream.


-January 8, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment