Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dream 021-22: Mob Milkshakes & Cigarette Smoke

021: I had many vivid dreams, many! I remember only bits and pieces. I remember this strange mob guy and these strange milkshakes he made. I'm pretty sure Fred (& Katie) were in my dream, if not the entire family. I remember being in a (very) high place. I remember a huge place, cylinder shaped with spiraling balconies.

There may have been a high school mock up in the dreams as well. I don't remember ever being lucid. High school is one of the dream locations I was dream seeding to travel to.

022:
I'm with my Dad. I was working in the computer room. He was smoking a cigarette near to the butt of it. I said "Dad you aren't supposed to smoke in here?" He practically ignored me then finished what little of the cigarette he had left.

-December 15, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment