Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dream 029-030: Friend of a Hottie, Audio Only Dream

029: I was sitting on a sofa with my pockets empty and inside out. I was talking about Nicole's sister with an unknown person. Whoever I was talking with seemed to know Nicole. I was sitting in a living room I did not recognize.

Note: Nicole is a girl I had a brief crush on when she showed up senior year of high school as the blossomed ugly duckling. I had not thought about her in years, we never exchanged numbers, and I do not know if she had a sister or not.

030:
I do not remember anything visual about this dream. I remember someone talking about a storm coming and that Katie and Fred were playing Battleship.

Note: Boardgames are something I think to play during blackouts. Blackouts tend to occur during storms. An odd implication in my first recorded "audio only" dream.


-December 30, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment