Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dream 044-047: Imploding Sun & Another Map Dream

044: I was in my room, except it was located where my Jr. High school gym and cafeteria are. I remember a car turning the corner there and the headlights flashing me across the eyes. (I was not wearing the Nova Dreamer this night.) My room had two windows. There was more to this dream...

045: All my relatives were upstairs. And we were group clapping and arguing. And speaking our minds about each other.

046: I was in outer space, I didn't feel like I was inside a spaceship or a body. I was staring at a yellow star that nearly filled up my field of view. It looked a little time-lapse fake - it started to implode. As the star caves-in on itself, I turn and fly away as fast as possible, which I believe, leads directly into my next dream...

047: I saw an overhead map of an earth-like planet. I chose where to settle on it. Once I had chosen a river filled area, I appeared in the world within sight of the settlement I saw from above. I swooped around the settlement and the visuals got really fake and hypnagogic. Then I woke up.

-January 11, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment