Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dream 048-050: Twisted Stairway & A Lesson in Respect

048: I was on Alabama St. in my Mom's car. It was raining and I got the impression I was home sitting for my cousin. I parked the car directly out front. I left the car running, locked all the doors, and then took the keys out of ignition. (Impossible.) The stairs out front were completely different than real-life. Cement and metal twisting upwards to the front door.

As I climbed up the stairs, my wallet fell down my pant leg. (Impossible.) I thought, "I should ask myself if I'm dreaming because it seems awfully difficult to climb these stairs!"

049: I was in some huge warehouse. There were racks of clothing everywhere. One or more people were trying to sneak up on me. I don't recall any more about it.

050:
Auntie Bertha and Uncle Frank were coming up the stairs of what I thought was my house. I said "Hi" to both of them, and my Auntie Bertha didn't respond. So I raised my voice and said "Hello Auntie Bertha!" She just gave me this look.

I followed her into the bathroom and was like "What's your problem?" She then gave me a brief speech about respect. I gave her a military salute and walked out.

-January 14, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment