Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dream 052-055: One Timeless Dance & Multiple Reality Buttons

052: I was at my High School dance. It was not in a building I recognized. I don't even recall seeing anyone's face. I was sitting on some silver bars (jungle gym/monkey bars) talking to a girl. She asked me something about dancing. I was wearing a white collared shirt, similar to one I wore at my Junior High graduation! A song came on that everyone wanted to dance to it. It was Grease Lightning!

053: I was trying to press the reality tester button on the Nova Dreamer. But, there was several of them and none of them worked at all. I dismissed it as just me trying to press the circuits and "missing the button."

054: This dream had a beginning, middle, and end. All I recall of it now is the very beginning and the very end. Stacy and I were in S.F. in her car. She drove there and we parked... Near the end of the dream we found the car, nearby Tom (one of my best friends first cousins!) was there. I thanked him (?) and gave him a firm handshake.

Note: Yet again, a person I have had little contact with in life appears in my dreams. And yet again, a cousin is featured in my dreams.

055: I had graphic sexual dream about my Ex Stacy where we did "almost everything" but she was on her period. I never looked her in the eyes, and it was day time. This maybe connected with the last dream, part of it, or a separate dream.

-January 16, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment