Monday, July 19, 2010

1998 - End of the Beginning

By the end of February 1998, my life radically changed.

I had to move out of my bedroom on account of it flooding. Adding to that, I struggled to recall dreams for weeks in both February and January. Looking back, I grew steadily more resistant to cues from the Nova Dreamer. I had to raise the alarm settings, and eventually, I slept through maximum.

I never deliberately performed a W.I.L.D. I made the mistake of wearing the mask to bed, instead of using the mask after 6-hours sleep. After building up a tolerance, this was especially counterproductive.

The remaining dream reports to be published to this blog were conducted a full 12-months later. Sadly, progress and special dreams I had between February 1998, and January 1999, are now only memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment