Monday, July 19, 2010

Dream 072-074: Three Monster Dreams

072: I was with a companion trying to get some creature to come out from behind barrels and crates using grenade like bombs that I was lobbing.

We were taking it all pretty lightly when from behind a barrel lurched a muscular undead looking dog. It headed straight for me. I was so startled by its sudden appearance that I woke up.

073: This was an action-nightmare. Long and vivid, and only partially recalled. I was with Lia and others try to survive an ongoing struggle with a 10ft winged, skinless humanoid that was out to kill. I had a gun, and baseball bat.

There were a few zombies around. A lot of terror, and white lockers. I remember at one point the creature peered through a vent at me. And that it killed a few people in an industrial looking complex in neighboring rooms to mine.

074: It was a pleasant afternoon in the suburbs and I was looking out a window. I saw a huge monster standing up, blocking out the sun. I ran and hid in a closet, that was also very large.

-February 27, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment