Monday, April 26, 2010

Dream 003-004: Snowy Mountains & Estranged Cousins

003: One of the dreams last night was, I think I was alone. At first it seemed like San Bruno, I was walking up the hill towards Skyline. Only I kept going up and up all the way to snow covered mountains, which I spent time exploring... the top of the mountains were very real, vivid, and the view was breathtaking. There were no buildings or signs of other people, just snow covered rocky mountains with a main peak. I was near the top of a vast horizon and cloudless blue noonday sky. I don't remember seeing the sun.

004: I also had a dream about my cousin David walking into my computer room. I was showing him something on the screen when I became angry with him for not speaking with me for years. I told him off, walked downstairs with him where Marc was and I told him off too. The only part I remember verbatim was "You always thought you were better than me!"

The three of us were talking in the hall near the front door, they both seemed offended, ashamed, and looked at me like I was crazy for confronting them.

-November 24, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment